$590,000 - $610,000
37 Fitzroy Street, Laverton, 3028
Convenient Location, Endless Potential
This neat and tidy brick home is situated in one of the most convenient locations of Laverton with easy access to freeways, shopping centres, parklands, schools, kindergarten and just a stone throw away from Laverton Station.
This home offers three good size bedrooms (2 with built in robes), well-appointed kitchen with ample storage, adjoining dining and living space flooded with natural light, lock up garage and large yard with an outdoor entertaining area.
On a 490m2 block, this is a property that offers so much potential for renovations and expansions (STCA) to truly make it your own.
- German designed Sonnen Eco8 Battery (10kwh) valued at $14,000, storing and reducing your energy costs to a minimum
- Separate Solar Invertor Units with 20 panels
- Laminate flooring
- Double glazed windows to living areas
- 2 separate gas and electric cooktops
- Frameless shower and spacious bathroom
- Central Gas heating throughout
- Split system air conditioner
- Rear pergola perfect for entertaining
- Central Air circulation system
- Land size: 490 m2
- Open Spaces