3/64 Corrigan Avenue, Brooklyn, 3012
A New Benchmark in Contemporary Living
Tucked away in one of Melbourne's most underrated suburbs, situated only 11km from the CBD, this well-appointed town home offers exceptional comfort, security and ease of access to the beautiful city of Melbourne and the trendy cafes of the area.
Setting a new benchmark in contemporary living situated in the ever-evolving inner west suburb of Brooklyn this two-bedroom single level town home is saturated with light and equipped with quality fixtures and finishes throughout.
• Master bedroom with ensuite with bath
• Generous sized kitchen partnered with designer joinery, stone benchtops and German engineered Miele appliances
• Open plan design that features the grandeur offered by cathedral ceilings including floor to ceiling north facing windows with added reflective film to reduce heat
• Light-soaked living area
• Seamless transition out into the private North facing courtyard, designed to feature a minimal maintenance garden retreat.
• The second bedroom creates a retreat style feel with an exclusive private courtyard and internal access to the main bathroom.
• Central bathroom with opulent floor to ceiling tiles and stone benchtops,
featuring warm finishes and a simple but luxurious palette with understated elegance.
Superbly designed, this home also includes reverse cycle heating and cooling systems, internal laundry, ample storage and secure single garage, security door and frosted glass front door and plumbing to fridge.
This town home showcases a design with clean minimalist lines and luxe finishes whilst creating a stunning sanctuary in which to live, love, relax and entertain. This is definitely one not to be missed.
Contact us to arrange a private inspection.